BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

..Cuz you and I were meant to fly...My thoughts take flight






Who says flying over the ocean is boring its gorgeous, this is shortly after taking off from Sydney



Phillip Islands, just off the coast of OZ





Coming into Australia for the first time, early in the morning




Hawaii from the sky







Vancouver






Canadian Clouds












Plane being refueled in Honolulu, what a big beautiful aircraft



So I reckon I've become a once a week blogger.. not a daily blogger-sorry to disappoint. Right now I can hear a plane taking off.. and I want to be on it. The one thing I love about being in the city, is the planes, and living so close to the aiport gives me many chances to see planes shortly after they take off, or when they are coming in. This is hazordous at times, cuz sometimes i have my eyes on the sky when perhaps I should be looking at the road... or sorry street as you would call it here.



I loves planes, and am totally guilty of actually stopping whatever im doing and taking a moment to watch a plane take off until I can't see it anymore. One night it was like 1 in the morning and I wasn't sleeping yet, and I heard this huge one take off, and I just lay there in bliss. AirCanada is a personal favorite of mine, because its what took me to paradise, its not very often then I see one of them..but when I do, thats when my heart does the lil hurting thing- the longing thing, the "Im so jealous of whoevers sitting up in that plane right now flying someplace far away"



I love flying, and I absolutly loved my 22 hour flight to Australia, I had my nose pressed up against the window for the majority of that flight, even when it was dark I liked watching the light at the end of the wing blink. It was just a surreal experience. And for the first time I've uploaded my "landing in Aus" movie, not sure if it ever finished loading, so let me know if it doesn't work to watch.

If I had to desribe flying in one word it would be GLORIOUS!
In the sense that its just looks so heavenly on top of the clouds
So there you have it people, my sappy tribute to flight; and the day that Im holding an AirCanada boarding pass in one hand and my passport in the other is going to be beautiful beautiful day. Its gonna happen yet, when God gives me a green light.


















0 comments: