SO I seem to be doing very good at only blogging once a month, on the other 29 days I think of all the things I want to write on my blog, but when it actually comes to sitting down, somehow it just doesn't happen. Things for Australia are falling in place quite nicely... I just have to book my sailing tour, and in-country flights.
If theres anything that makes me SUPER UBER pumped about going back, its phoning up my friends down there, and hearing them get excited about my return as well. Todays phone call was extra awesome, I hadn't called up Luke yet to tell him (FIY Luke is the first Australian outside of the camp I was working at that I met on my first day in Aus last time, he gave me a town tour) so I did, also wished him a happy birthday, and he told me that HE's moving to Canada in October for a year, this makes me happy.
I had no weekend this weekend, I worked Saturday Sunday and today housekeeping at the resort at Hecla, cuz they were really busy for Valentines-a great preview as to whether or not i'd like to work there this summer.... and Im thinking maybe not at this point, even though theres some good lookin cooks in that place ;) tomorrow i head back to nannying, no rest for the restless! I have to tell my one boss this week that Im quitting, I've had a knot in my stomach for a week already thinking about it, You'd think it should get easier after making that speech like 4 or 5 times, but it sure doesn't. Definetly one of those things I can't wait to be done with, and hey if YOU or someone you know wants a nanny job, let me know, I'll hook you up! I do wish I could help these moms out with that as to not just leave them hanging.
Anyway I told myself I'd only blog till 11 and its 1105, and I must get some sleep.
toodles!
So long, 2019
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment