BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

a tree makes my day

So Imagine the new roomates surprise when I hauled this awesome 9 foot big as palm tree into the house this evening!! I picked up the bamboo shades yesterday, the tree today, the torqoise walls were already in, and just helped inpire my tropical themed bedroom that much more, I love making rooms my own. This city bedroom.. feels like home.
Come visit me at my new pad! just off Pembina! in the Lake village. I love having friends over, just makes this all feel so much better. but dont worry mama, I'm still gonna show up on your doorstep on the weekends. I just might bring my tree with me, cuz I LOVE IT! now lets see if I can keep this bad boy alive.
p.s Good thing I have tinted windows as Im sure I would have gotton many a look as this palm tree was crammed into my car, all around my head, blocking windows etc. lol

3 comments:

Chad said...

nice tree... its always nice making places feel like home..
see you saturday

Anonymous said...

Are you an ad?

Anonymous said...

um excuse me?! you forgot to mention that i helped you drag it upstairs! hehe
-krista