BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stress much?

So I will start off by saying I realize and understand there are many many people in this world in a bigger predicament or whatever that word is then I am in now. But heres mine anyway...
I dont have a job except for Tuesdays and Thursdays starting next week. Fact: I can't even make my core payments on that.... Another fact: I DONT KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN. Another another fact: I dont like this feeling at all.
Last night I went and dropped off a cazillion resumes at the mall, because Im thinking I'd like to work retail for the remainder of my city time.... Most of the places said they were indeed hiring....so thus the waiting game of Will they actually hire me? starts. There is something EXTREMLY humbling about walking into a store and instead of shopping and blowing up money, going up to the clerk and saying "Im looking for a job, and am wondering if your hiring?" I was amazed at how nice some people actually were. Although the manager of Le Chateau made me wanna curl up and cry, but it got easier the more places I went. At this point I only applied at the places where I think Id like to work cuz I figured if I apply someplace that I dont really want to work at, chances are, those are the ones that will call me.
I do have a back up back up plan of more nannying... but I so badly need to get away from kids and couches.
Tonight I went to Soul's Solace, they had a car rally... it was quite quite fun!

2 comments:

Jay Boaz said...

This should be a good time to be applying for retail since stores will be looking to hire for the Christmas season soon, and if they can get you a little earlier and have you fully trained before the Christmas-rush hits even better I'd think. Good luck!

Chad said...

praying for you