BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6, 2009



This was my day today, It consisted of 'surprise surprise', more job applications and having Subway for lunch cuz I didn't feel like having pasta.. again.
This isn't from today, but I carved pumpkings with the kids the other day and this is how mine turned out, nice and traditional.

The biggest thing I did today, or shall we say biggest in my mind, was a memorial so to say. I went to the airport and watched planes land and take off, and I watched the beautiful sunset. The reason behind my airport getaway, was that today marks the 2 year anniversary of coming home from Australia... I remember when I was there thinking ' Someday this will be years behind me, it will be just a memory' and time has flown by very very fast, and now it just seems like it was all just a dream.
But mostly I just can't wait to fly away again.









The sunset was just stunning, and kept changing, this picture doesn't really do justice.
In other news, Jeremiah, Jenna and I went bowling tonight, and I won , which was very good for my big woman ego.
Im planning to donate blood tomorrow with uncle Kevin bright and early, However I wont be surprised if my iron is out or if i faint afterwards. Or that my veins wont co-operate. I will however be very excited if it all works! cuz the one and only time I tried before it didn't. Must drink tons!

0 comments: