So tonight was lace up night- figured I'd try skating on this over worked on skating trail, Christy was my inspiration as she managed to get around the whole loop first without falling down. Its a kinda bumpy all over still, but after figuring out how to skate again, it was a good time. feels abit like skiing at times cuz it has a couple hills where u go down and then turn sharp, pretty thrilling!! and so beautiful with the Christmas lights along it. Now I just want everybody to come skating!
I ran just over a mile today without walking.. like literally ran the whole thing,it may not sound all that great, but I've never been able to do that before in my life! not even gym class.. plus I also ran more minutes then i've ever run before today too. 2 records. SAVEEET!!!!! twas a good day today, I feel like an achiever; at least after work. We won't talk about how work went today :S Later blokes and sheilas!!
So long, 2019
6 years ago
1 comments:
Oh Sheila...you inspire me!!!!! Congratulations on your acheivments (the cool rink and running *OVER* a mile). Yay for you :D
~Michelle
Post a Comment