I didn't make a New Years Resolution this year.. but heres what I did do...
I joined the gym.. PACE in Riverton to be exact.... Im planning on getting whipped into shape and lookin like Barbie by summer, I plan to be a very faithful member-seeing I put all my Christmas money and then some into the membership fee. (Which is gonna be the sole motivater for me to go EVERYDAY) yup yup yup.. Seriously though.. I'm serious about it, mostly Im just wanting to be in shape, cuz I've gotton so super outta shape after highschool. (Plus on my "things I want to do, places I want to go in my life" List, I have GET INTO SHAPE as one. Plus.. it just really wouldn't hurt for me to lose some megga inches.. SO for 6 months, after work EVERDAY (meaning the days I work, so we're talking 5 days a week here) Im gonna be in that place.. working out... Now Im gonna advertise for Pace a lil here and say that they got super cool hydrolic machine things.. heres what happens.. all around the room theres these special 'pace' machines..and you go on each one for 30 seconds.. then you hear this voice say 'next station' so you move to the next thing for another 30 seconds, and for every 30 seconds you just giver as much as ur lil heart can handle. You make 3 loops around the room, which makes it a half hour work out. then you go stretch it out. theres also a treadmill and weights and other stuff that optional on the side of doing the 'pace circuit' Anyway so cuz its only 30 seconds on each thing, it makes it kinda more bearable ya know. So today I went for my first time...im still feeling a lil bit like jello... I think I definetly burnt off every last calorie that i ate today lol.... Im more excited about how it will be in about 3 weeks from now when Im a lil more in shape, I think it'll be more fun then. So ladies and gens... now you've met my 'motivated by spending heaps to do something good for my body' side.
Oh and here are my BEFORE(totally outta shape)and AFTER(being 'in shape') Pictures this is where the 'some scenes are not suitable for all viewers.. VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.'comes in.
afterperhaps not so extreme.. but I really am planning on getting results by the end of the 6 months.

3 comments:
Good for you Sheila!!! I'm proud of you. It actually sounds like fun. But those pictures, well they both look a little yuckie to me....not the face part, but the rest? Yikes!!!
~Michelle :)
Yikes! Good luck with your workout program Sheila!
Sheila, you always make me laugh! I sure do miss you!!
I wish I was still in Riverton to join with Pace you!! I'm not a gym kind of person at all, but that sounds like my kind of program! Just tell me what to do and I'll do it! Good for you though! I'm proud of you!
I wasn't going to make a resolution this year because I just always end up breaking them and getting mad at myself but this Sunday, the 'fill in' speaker at our church talked about the kinds of realistic resolutions we should make, and spoke on John 15...remaining in Christ and bearing fruit
so, that's my resolution for this year... to remain in Christ! Last year wasn't the best year for me Spiritually, but this year, I am determined to make things better in my walk with God... reading my Bible more, and getting back into writing in my prayer journal!
Post a Comment