BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sheila... living in Winnipeg?!!?!?! something new

Gym- 3 weeks down.. I haven't lost weight, and I dont look any different. BUT I can sure run longer then I've ever run before in probably my whole life, which is AWESOME! In shape? getting close :D

Today my sweet Jemma from England called me, it was so awesome talking to her, I hadn't talked to her since we were in Australia; so it was super cool catching up. And hey if I feel like going to England, I know I can stay with her. Whoo! my fave line from her in her cute english accent was "We just get rubbish rain here" it was funny how she said it. I dyed Stacey's hair, it turned out good.
Last night I went to see my co-worker Shianna and her brand new baby girl Benna, twas nice, and then I went to the theatre to go see "Australia" all by my lonesome, I took my blanket with me and curled up for the 3 HOUR LONG movie, it was good though, I liked it more then I thought I would, and i didn't go alone cuz I have no friends, I just wanted to go alone, cuz once in awhile I just feel like being a loner lol.
A few days ago, my awesome cousin Jackie said she was thinking about me.. she said she and her friend are having a hard time finding childcare, and was wondering if I ever thought about nannying.. to which I was like well yes I've definetly thought about it. Long story short, she's offering me a job.. IN WINNIPEG, and Im not gonna lie.. Im seriously contemplating it. Its a door, and maybe its one Im supposed to walk through. So i'll keep thinking and praying about it a lil longer, talk to her more about it etc. SO we shall see... It could change alot of things in this year; if I do move out.. it might mean no big trip maybe no camp... which would be :( so pple reading this.. its something u can pray for me about..WHAt shall I DO?!!? its a biggie. well I got an 6:45am shift tomrrow so Im off!

2 comments:

Lindsey Dueck said...

That is a biggie!! I will pray for you. Just keep in mind living in the big city isn't as glamourous as some make it out to be!! I do think it is a good opportunity though!

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you Sheila.