I have this song on my mp3 player... and I like it cuz it reflects some of my thoughts. So I thought I'd put the lyrics on here...in case u felt like reading them. I think the song kinda speaks for itself, its by Natasha Bedingfield. enough said.
Incompatible, it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
You're not easy to find
Is it possible Mr. Loveable
Is already in my life?
Right in front of me
Or maybe you're in disguise
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
Here we are again,
circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit
There's enough for everyone
But I'm still waiting in line
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
If there's a soulmate for everyone
Most relationships seem so transitory
They're all good but not the permanent one
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
If there's a soulmate for everyone
My newest gym record..- 2.5 miles, in 25 minutes, the beginnings always hard, and i always do my utmost best to think of anything else then running, and I try not to look at the timer cuz it just drags by. The last couple minutes are always easier then the first 15-20. Im not gonna lie though, Im pretty proud of my body, and how much more in shape it is, not in the sense of being shapely but just in shape. Its good to know that Im not incapable of getting in shape and being able to run more then 10 meters.
So do you reckon a nanny update would be nice?
I said yes, and could potentially be a city girl in just a few weeks. Thats a very loaded sentence; But I wont go into detail today; just pray for me.
I spent Valentines day helping out at Hecla Radisson, with the buffet,serving etc. Long Long story short, Dresscode is all black to shoes.. I had one pair of black shoes, they have heels. I wore them. and worked on my feet for 12 hours, with barely a break. Never have I had pain like that,Even the hot italian chefs couldn't made me feel better. The last hours were excruciating. AGONY. at about 12:30 am, I broke down in the kitchen and started crying cuz I was in so much pain. I dont cry easily. I cried then, and all the way home after I snuck out the back of the kitchen. I drove home in my socks, but it didn't matter even after the shoes were off, it still hurt bad, My feet were totally swelled up, even the next day. I was supposed to go back on Sunday, but I couldn't even walk around my house never mind go do another 12 hour shift. So I didnt.. MY LESSON IS LEARNT.. next time I'll wear runners.. even if it is a 5 star resort. Don't get me wrong though, if it wouldn't have been for my feet. It woulda been a pretty good day!
Tonight I went to visit Sara and her new baby sister Miley, I LOVE newborns... nothing is more precious. Speaking of newborns...
Congratulations to Alex and Nanda of Cooma Australia on the birth of their Valentine baby girl (at least Valentine in Canada)
Olivia Mary
You guys will make awesome parents.
I hope I'll be able to meet her before she's all grown up.
If you want to hear a great labor story, you should hear this gal's I didn't know it was possible to have it that easy and quick on a first baby. Im happy for you Nanda :)
In other news.. I never mentioned it yet on here. But 2 of my best friends have big special days coming up this summer, and Im so happy for them.
Congratulations Sophia, your gonna make a wonderful wife for Nolan. I hope you'll have a very wonderful life together. Im super honored to be your bridesmaid, and super excited about the dresses, cuz they are beautiful.
Congratulations Krista!, I know you waited for that ring for a long time, and Im so happy it happened for you finally. Your gonna be a hot bride! Sams a lucky lucky man. I love ya!
I ain't gonna lie, I got some super amazing friends, My life had been blessed by them so many times over.
The highlight of my week? Getting a huge inflatable life like kangaroo in the mail from Australia. Makes me smile everytime I look at it, and I drag it around the house with me, Im thinking I should cruise around with it in my passenter seat, that'd be funny.Thanks again Chicken.
0 comments:
Post a Comment