BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Vanishing Ring and Fishes

Here's a mystery and a half:
I had a bunch of fish in my aquarium. 1 fantailed goldfish, 4 neons, 3 skirt tetras, 1 lil algae eater guy.
Now I have 2 neons, a goldfish, 3 tetras.
NORMALLY.. when lil fishes die, you usually see them bobbing around super dead, or stuck to the filter or lying in some plants, then proceed to flush them to sewer heaven.
well my 2 neons, and algae eater have simply vanished! absolutly no traces whatsoever. I have a lil idea of what might have happened, but have my doubts. I'd like to hear your ideas! so comment.

I also have this ring that I bought in Aus. Its unique and I love it cuz its different then any other ones that I have, and its GONE! or missing.. or misplaced or something. I can't find it, so im prayin hard its gonna show up SOMEwhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm let me try...
while you were sleeping, one of your cats leaped onto your window, clawed the screen open, then proceeded gather all of his little bird friends and they all worked together to pry open your window... then it ever so quietly snuck over to your fish tank and had a little late night snack :)
that's about as creative as I get! What's your suspicion?

Anonymous said...

Eewww! My cat ate my fish and left the head lying on the kitchen floor. Have you checked all the corners of the house for fish heads? haha GROSS!!!

Anonymous said...

Im thinking the goldfish is guilty

Jay Boaz said...

We had a fish escape our class tank when I was in grade 7. We found him after the week-end, rock hard, behind the tank. Though in your case I think maybe your goldfish got hungry.