Remember how last week I was hoping someone would just shoot me in the ear? Well someone did, I got Ava one of my nanny kids too, with an air gun thing, so pretty much it just puffed a lil air in there, it was cute none the less, she was also shooting her pony in the eyes with it to make her feel better. ---Shooting my ear didnt heal it, last week was pain week, then came the weekend and it was like "lets just be deaf in one ear, and go in and out of being plugged type feeling, but it didn't hurt as much so that made me happier" none the less every morning my ear felt right funky, and so I was like man this is going on 3 weeks and it isn't really getting much better..
So today I woke up again with the feeling of a cotton ball stuck in my ear, and i poked my finger in my ear and there was nothing in it, so why did it feel exactly as though something was stuck in there?? Later on I did poke something in there to see what was in there, and sure enough this ear of mine was bleeding out. SO I called health links and the nurse is like "before this day is over you need to see a doctor" So I cancelled my run and hot date and flight and went and sat in a walk in clinic for a couple hours, met the nicest doctor, and she confirmed that YES indeed I have an ear infection, and that theres a possiblity that my ear drum is ruptured. SWEET. So she gave me drugs and said, Come back in a week, even if you feel like your better. and heaven forbid you ever stick anything in your ear, No q-tips! Oh and dont go swimming.
So my question is, what are Q tips really for?
ps. parts of this blog are a not truthful.. its not sweet that i have a possible hole in my eardrum and that it could be ruptured, and i didn't have a hot date or a flight unfortunetly. Although Im heading off to pack right now cuz Im making a trip home tomorrow!!!!! whooo!!!!!

1 comments:
ohm ouchy.i'm in geo right now using this wickedy cute little laptop. it's really small. i hope you get better, love. i get to see you today. yessy i do
Post a Comment