I've been in the city for 4 weeks, but somehow that doesn't make it a month yet. Each week has gotton a lil easier. This week was different however as it was the first week that Thursday night I wasn't packing, and Friday after work I didn't go straight home fighting through hardcore rushhour. I came back to my apartment, my empty apartment, as my roomies went home for the weekend, and I would be jealous, except that its my own choice that Im staying here. I knew that at some point I needed to stay, cuz afterall I wanted to try out a new church, meet some people, get into a CnC etc. I dont have much plans for the weekend, If nothings happening, I'll go to one of my nanny kids birthday party tomorrow afternoon, (It would be interesting to be all together with these nanny parents, and "not being on the job") Sunday is one of Sophia's showers. Other then that this is all wide open- lonely much:S yeah i reckon so. Although as Im writing this my sister is tempting me with the possibility of her coming in tomorrow, that would make my sky a thousand stars brighter.
Today I went and met a girl, whose looking to fill her house with some new roomates.. she lives right close to my work, and the place is quite nice, its a duplex, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 story. Even though your renting you can PAINT THE WALLS lol. So Im gonna think on that, its a very good option.FOR SURe.
anyway Im gonna put my lonely lil self on the couch and watch a movie. maybe eat the other half of my bunny.. or maybe not.
I`ve had a wicked wicked earache for all of this week as abit of last week too.. Im staying drugged up on extra strength tylonal. I dont even know how to go abouts seeing a doctor in Winnipeg, so I haven`t even tried. Pretty much i just wanna blast my ear off, it would probably hurt the same.. well ok so maybe not, it just really hurts, and Im sick of it hurting.Please pray for my ear.
New church on Sunday. Time to meet some new fish (question mark, seeing as my keyboard is wonked out)
Highlight of the week-My time with my extended family, I had dinner and movie with my veery special Auntie Trudy on Wedneday (also my awesome travel agent) and Thursday I was at Kevin and Elivras, for amazing supper. mmm good. As of right now.. toodles!
ps. I actually really do wish I was at home right now.
So long, 2019
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment