BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

If you live in an Apartment Building, you MUST do this

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN UP AND DOWN THE HALLS!!!!!! I just got back from doing so, Oh and you have to be in socks, cuz then its perfectly quiet, just let the wind rip through your hair!!! It was so exillerating, Im gonna do it more often. Totally awesome!
speaking of apartments, Summerland was on fire today. (see previous blog) I could see it from my nanny house, the smoke coming out the top, there was a lady on her balcony yelling for help, that was kinda eerie, all you can do is watch really. There was TONS of sirens, fire trucks ambulances and heaps of cops everywhere, they blocked off the whole neighborhood pretty much, so my boss couldnt even get in for like an hour, so I worked late today, thankfully I was able to get out onto Pembina, but it was super plugged. Yes twas interesting!
Everybody go run down your hallway!

1 comments:

Dayna said...

my hallway is about 4 meteres long with a 90 degree turn in the middle... so maybe i'll pass?

so, i'm hoping the doors in your building open to the inside and not into the hall! :)