I leave in 21 days to go to my favorite place in the world! 9000 miles away! This last weekend was definetly my most pumped up one yet, I was trying on clothes and going through my stuff that I have bought and put aside for Australia, and I got sooo excited. Then I had a huge money scare on Monday, which made me actually have to think through my options and whether or not I'd have to cancel my trip, but after re-crunching numbers I figured I could still do it, its just gonna be real tight.Not to much can go wrong between now and then, and Not to many souvineer shopping :( and I'll definetly need a job asap after getting back. So thats made me timid to keep on booking things, but Im starting to get my zeal back. Today I booked my flight from Canberra to the Whitsundays Coast, my sailing/scuba diving tour is confirmed, I just need to decide on a hostel yet, and book my flight back to Sydney. Nonetheless things are coming together,
Just outta curiousity, who actually reads this thing? Im not sure yet if I will try to be a daily faithful blogger on my trip or if i'll just throw it to the wind and do mostly facebook, I know I want to do sort of a video diary type thing while Im there. Anyway my body is telling me to go to sleep earlier today, so Im gonna crash.
So long, 2019
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment