BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Less then 2 weeks baby!

So, its seeming to me like this city isn't gonna let me go in peace, if its not one thing its another so it seems in the last couple days/weeks, financial scares to taxes to my subletter bailing out on me last minute. My subletter is the biggest thing, I've gotton a few responses to ads so thats a blessing. although I need someone to actually say yes and for them to be decent. So if you know someone, let me know! its all kinda scary, has my head whirling, and its keeping me from actually being able to look forward to Australia, cuz theres so many things that have to happen between now and then.This little shot of warm weather was awesome though in just boosting my spirits, plus Ive had a couple days off now, which is nice, yesterday I did lots of walking in the parks with friends,(3 different parks-3 sets of friends :) ) and lots of cruising with the sunroof wide open and the tunes pounding, chewing berry gum, ahh summer.. I do have a job lined up for when I get back, so thats huge.
My count down is at 13 days! I have 5 days of work left!

side note : When I had 40 days left till Australia I decided that I was gonna quit eating candy, junk food, sweets, pop etc. kinda like a lent type deal. I've done quite well, and have only cheated 2 times because once was cheese cake at baked expectations which is something i said i wanted to have at before i left the city, and the second time was when i was at someones for supper and they had cupcakes for dessert so I had one so that I wouldn't come across as rude, so both times I reckon it was alright. I also had a big slurpee yesterday cuz i had a coupon for a FREE one lol and hey it felt like summer, so what gives!? I even shaved off a couple lbs in the process of this, now imagine if I had ran everyday for 40 days.. haha I can only do so much at once. I actually did attempt to start running again last week, I went once but pushed myself too hard for too long, that I hurt my knee and my hips felt like they were falling outta their sockets, but my knee is the biggest issue right now, so so much for getting into shape before Australia, oh well the hills there will whip me right into it, provided my knee gets better before then.
Im off to our CnC potluck and prayer evening. Toodles!

0 comments: