BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Leaving Tomorrow

So its only 4 minutes after midnight, but I can officially say that tomorrow Im leaving! This last weeks been a bit stupid- subletters bailing repeatedly, huge speeding ticket, getting holiday pay taken back??? income taxes going kablooey, I could write a country song. In there I packed up and moved home :) kinda tugged at my heart strings leaving my Lake Fall Pl, but now Im settled in at home, and its rather nice. Each day I've had a list of things to do, Yesterday I cleaned my car on the inside- its never been so dirty ever, but with having kids in it, it happens rather quickly, so when I say cleaned it, I mean its super clean, right down to the seat belts and upholstry lol; nice having it back to the way I like to keep it. Today was my buisness day, getting my car insurance switched over again, making sure my bank accounts ready to face Australia, credit cards a go if I need it, etc.. went to Gimli to get my taxes done, that didnt go so well, came home, crunched numbers AGAIN.. should be ok. Washed my car so that it doens't corrode away while it sits still for 5 weeks, made sure my cameras empty and charged, ready to go etc. Made a packing list, so that I dont lose my brain trying to remember all the things I need to bring. Made a flower pot in Mom's greenhouse, and sang my country song about how everything went so wrong the last while. Just came from my late night laugh fest with lil sister Christy, we were being immature, but its recorded.. haha play that at our weddings, hehe. Christy gave me money for a haircut as a going away gift so that will be tomorrow morning, and then its PACK PACK PACK! Im gonna try to bring less over there this time around, so that I dont bust my suitcase zippers trying to bring stuff back. I can't wait to fly!!!!! my favorite part of flying is take offs, best feeling in the world!
Im gonna try to put a few updates on here while Im in Australia, but honestly Im thinking theres gonna be more on facebook (sorry Hillary) just cuz I doubt I'll make time for sitting and writing when theres adventures to be had, wombats to be chased and kangaroos to be found!

0 comments: