BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stand In the Rain


This tree is standing in a rainforest in Australia, only picture I could think of that would go with the title of this entry :P

This is my 'most listened to' song of the week. Feel free to youtube it, as that would probably be much more interesting then reading it.



She never slows down
She doesn't know why but
she knows that when
She's all alone feels
Like it's all coming down
She won't turn around
The shadows are long
And she fears if she cries
That first tear
The tears will not stop
Raining down

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day what's lost can be found
You stand in the rain

She won't make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself
And the fears whispering
If she stands, she'll fall down
She wants to be found
The only way out is through
everything she's running from
Wants to give up and lie down

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day what's lost can be found
You stand in the rain

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
Stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day what's lost can be found

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day what's lost can be found
You stand in the rain

-SuperChick


This last year I faced alot of inner deep battles, and many times I felt like I was in a dark hole..

<--this picture is how Im feeling now, :)

The ladder was provided by God, as well as the sunshine!

Last week I shared my story at CnC-and it was a really unique experience, kinda theraputical, it was the first time I openly shared about my inner struggles of these last couple years and what events in my life made me into the person I am now, I didn't sugar coat nothing, and it was special. Everybody has a story, even good little church girls :)

Whats your story? What events shaped you into the person you are today? How did things affect you? What hurt/s the most? What was the best thing that ever happened to you? Where did you stand with God back then? and where do you stand with Him now? Whats something you dont share with many people?..

I found the most interesting part of writing out my story, was how one thing tied into the next, I found a couple ties I had never thought of before, kinda aha moments.. or more like 'well no wonder i am the way i am' moments. It felt good to be able to get it out.. and find out later how some other people have gone through the same stuff.

0 comments: