Today was a good day! I had an opener shift (6:45-2:15) which is probably my favorite shift, once I get out of bed, and have actually woken up fully which doesn't happen until around 10 lol. I only had 4 two year olds in my group today, which was amazing, I figured that even if they were as bad as could be It would still be a much easier day cuz there was only 4 of them. My sanity stayed intact ALL day, it was so nice having a small group like that cuz I felt like I could actually care for them more individually. Twas a good time, put me in a good mood that for sure. After work I went and hung out with my cool sister, we did our nails and had tea and sugar popcorn, it was lovely girl time. Then I went home had supper, did some dishes, then I called up my sweet Aussies.. First I talked to Nanda which was very nice cuz it had been quite a few monthes since I had a good talk with her, then I called up Luke, who I havent talked to AT all since leaving Cooma, so its been just over a year, he remembered who I was and everything lol. So that was really awesome. Now I have there addresses so I can send them Christmas Cards. FYI. its super hot down there right now as they are just nicely enjoying there summer. not fair man, i told them i'd send some snow there way.
Calgary won.. twas sweet. I finished every last bit of Christmas shopping this weekend. WHooo! now i have this big pile of stuff on my floor that i need to wrap up. Im super excited about Christmas now though. Bring it!
So long, 2019
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment