BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 21, 2008

Sweet Friday

Today was a sweet Friday.. after abit of a rough week, I finally sailed through one day smoothly. I didnt' lose my cool once, of course it helped that I had an early shift.. 6:45am! but 8 hours later puts you just past 2 and I still had the rest of the day to enjoy. So I came home watched tv, had a nap which is really weird for me, but I got a big headache, and was really tired. I wonder if it had anything to do with my flu shot from yesterday which was the big event of the week, mostly cuz I contemplated it for so long and still didnt' know if I was gonna get one until I drove by the clinic and was like Im just gonna do it. See the thing is that everyone was freakin me out saying that they got super sick from it etc.. but once I got to the clinic they all said nothing major would happen to me so I got it. I really hate needles but this one wasn't to bad, haven't had one since grade 9. My arm really hurt afterwards, but so far so good..Im gonna be right ticked if I do get some weird illness this weekend, cuz I've got too much riding on this weekend, I plan to get all my Christmas shopping DONE. plus some grey cup partying (GO CALGARY!!!!!!), plus some sitting in a docs office, plus a bunch of driving, but it'll all being worth it cuz Im gonna see my bestest buds. Should be a good time in Winnipeg!

0 comments: