The meaning of the name of my blog is as simple as this.... In the language of the Aussie's... sheila means girl/woman/chick etc.. (which got my name on many bathroom signs.) so we kinda had a joke out there about how I was the sheila named Sheila... so thats where it comes from.
I woke up this morning and tried out my voice, and it worked! so I'm no longer speechless. I had a pretty good day of work... my kiddo's had a hard time doing the listening thing... but amazingly my tolerance was at a pretty high level today.. must have to do with being sick. I also got a super random bloody nose, pretty exciting stuff. Im really happy that its a day off tomorrow for Rememberance Day; cuz i really enjoy staying in my bed in the morning. I took out the cathouse for my cat, and my sisters cat today, its one that our neighbor built for us, and has a lightbulb inside to keep it warm in the winter, so I brought it to the front of the house and plugged it in for them, put a few fresh rags in there to make it nice for them... my motive behind the service? to keep them off my car! its a pet peeve i've had for a long time... it drives me nuts when I get to my car and theres hundred of muddy footprints all over my hood, going up over my sunroof and then down my back window.. just makes me right ticked off. So hopefully they;ll like their warm house enough to stay off the warm cars. and if you see cat prints all over my car.. dont' mention it cuz believe me I"VE ALREADY NOTICED. my other pet peeve is stones in my shoes... like on the bottom of them, stuck in the tread part..makes me crazy. I bought batteries for my toothbrush today, so now my brush will brush with a lil more power. yay! and dont call me a loser for having a noisy spinbrush... i just wanted to see what they were like compared to normal ones... i actually kinda like it.. makes your whole face viberate lol.. kk well i think i've rambled enough for one evening... later
So long, 2019
6 years ago
1 comments:
hey sheila
it is really strange your always sick. i just started interpersonal communications yesterday. something that was brought to my attention was that isolated people are four times more likely to get a cold. Your not very isolated working at day care and all. well other than the fact you live in riverton jk
Post a Comment