BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Record is Broken

Today was a great day,
work was good, and then afterwards I went and got my hair colored and cut, totally awesome, It feels and looks so good. Im always so shy about my tresses when I go to the hairdresser cuz I usually wait till my hair is pretty cruddy before I go, but she did say my hair was pretty healthy so I was like Thank you! I haven't taken pictures of it to put on here, but its dark! the color was called mocha I think, its super dark brown and when its in the light its all coppery.
After that I went to the gym, and as much as I didn't wanna get all sweaty with my doo, I was like I think its time I give my goal a go. So with my new brown locks, a lil prayer, 2 chocolate eggs for my poor hungry tummy, and no water haha, and cranked music, I ran and ran and ran and ran.. and ran somemore, 5 minutes came and went, then 10.... then 13...then 17...then 20....at this point my body was starting to feel hardcore suckish,..then 22...now my ribs felt like they were cracking...then 25.. my old record.. whoo!...then 29...1 minute left...30! this is when i was like WHOO!!! after that I had the hugest burst of energy. So I ran till 31.5 minutes.. my new bright and shining record, thats all i wanted to get too. 3.2 MILES! I was so flipping proud of myself, it doesn't seem like very far in someways, but when I think that i ran that., no slowing down and walking when it got tough, Im super happy. and thats the story of my reached goal, 3 miles,1/2 an hour, 400 Calories.
In other news, I have 3 days left at daycare, and unlike the last time I quit, Im pretty sad about it this time, I think cuz Im super attached to some of my lil bubs there, and it'll be hard leaving, and knowing that the next time I see them, if that even happens, they probably wont even remember who I am. Sucks. I hope it'll work out that I can come back and work a day here or there if Id ever have a day off with nannying.
5 days till the move, I've now figured that Im not gonna move till Sunday, pretty much Im procrastinating, Im gonna do all my packing and organizing on Saturday and then go Sunday. I think that should work out nicely. Im still a lil mleh about the move, but I think Im gonna be ok.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to sunday!! Enjoy your last days at daycare. Love ya!