Im alot more adjusted to this whole city thing this week. Feels abit more like life. Ironed out some wrinkles. Tis much better now.
Highlight of my day? finding out that Summerland isn't just for old people, I called them today, and they said they have young people too. For those of you who have no clue what Im talking about, theres an apartment building, a huge one, with an atrium and indoor pool, Wes and Bonnie lived here when they got married, and ever since then it stuck in my mind as being so beautiful, walking through the indoor jungle.. and when I found out now that its righ close to where Im working on Pembina, I was like I want to live there! and the rent is half reasonable when you have roomates to share it with, and i can see if from the back yard of one of my nanny houses!!!!!!! perfect location for the job!!! so maybe this will be my next home :) heres a picture of it for ya'all to get a good idea of what it looks like from the outside, I want to be on the top floor!!! 
1 comments:
hehehe fun picture :) Did you dye your hair?? I like it!
Nice choice of apartment building! Is there a long waiting list to get in?
Praying for ya!
Post a Comment