BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What in the name of this land am I doing here?!?!?!

pretty much the title sums up everything. I dont know what Im doing here.
I'd write more, but then I'll cry. We'll jsut leave it at it was a long and lonely day, add drizzle to that and it completes it, and I dont like the city. The jobs fine (although lonely with no adults to talk to for 9 hours), and I sure can't complain about the apartment, its just the whole thing as a whole. I just dont know if I made the right decision, but I really felt that God wanted me to do this. He better have a mighty good plan in mind....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Give it time! The change will take some time to get used to, it never is easy on the first couple of days. If God wants you there then He will have an amazing plan for you! Hoping and praying that you settle in and the city feels like home soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sheila, been thinking about you lots. Wondering how it's going. Change is tough to accept, but hang in there, it takes time to adjust. Will pray for you!